My thanks to the Cambridge Centre for Christianity Worldwide for providing a copy of this book for digitisation. This title is in the public domain.
Montague Fowler [1858-1933], Christian Egypt, Past, Present, and Future. London: Church Newspaper Co. Ltd., 1901. Hbk. pp.319. [Click to download the complete book in PDF]
- The Dawn fo Christianity in Egypt
- The Church of Alexandria From the Fourth to the Sixth Centuries
- The Mohammedan Conquest of Egypt
- The Coptic Church in the Middle Ages
- The Coptic Church From the Thirteenth to the Seventeenth Centuries
- The Church in Abyssinia – History, Doctrines and Customs, and Lists of Metropolitans
- The Coptic (Jacobite) Church. (a) Churches. (b) Schools. (c) Liturgies and Worship. (d) Ecclesiastical Vestments. (e) Articles of Belief. (f) Political Status and Disabilities. (g) List of Patriarchs and Bishops.
- The Greek (Melchite) Church. (a) Churches. (b) Schools. (c) Ecclesiastical Establishment. (d) List of Patriarchs.
- The Roman Catholic (Uniat) Church. (a) Churches. (b) Schools. (c) Statistics.
- The Anglican Church. (a) Bishop Blyth’s Administration. (b) Chaplaincies. (c) Missions. (d) Influence on Egypt. (e) The Anglican Bishopric for Egypt.
- The Roman Catholic Mission. (a) Churches. (b) Prospects.
- The Armenian Church. (a) Churches. (b) Schools. (c) Statistics.
- The American Presybyterian Mission. (a) Churches. (b) Schools. (c) Statistics.
- Various Protestant Missions. (a) British and Foreign Bible Society. (b) German Protestant Mission. (c) Dutch Mission. (d) North African Mission. (e) Egypt Mission Band.
- Statistics of the Population (Civil and Religious) of Egypt.
- The Future Possibilities of Christianity in Egypt