Dr Cecil Robertson was a Baptist medical missionary to China. He was converted through the ministry of F.B. Meyer, who compiled this book, mainly from Robertson’s own writings.
My thanks to Redcliffe College for making a copy of this public domain title available for digitisation.
Frederick Brotherton Meyer [1847-1929], Memorials of Cecil Robertson of Sianfu. Medical Missionary. London: The Carey Press, 1916. Hbk. pp.182. [Click here to visit the download page for this title]
- One of Dr. Robertson’s Favourite Hymns
- Birth and Early Years
- Jottings from Dr. Robertson’s Diary
- The Missionary Designate
- At Yenanfu—Getting into Harness
- On the Eve of the Great Revolution
- A Brief View of the Revolution
- Summoned to T’ung Yan
- Back Again at Sianfu
- The Last Leaves of His Diary
- The Triumphant End
- Appendix: Dr. Robertson’s Account of his Visit to Yananfu