- The Practical Approach to Muslims
- Jens Christensen
- Publication Year:
- [The North Africa Mission]
- Christian Mission, India, Medical Missions, Leprosy
- Copyright Holder:
- AWM Pioneers. Reproduced by permission
Just how are You Going to Approach Muslims?
- Proclamation I
- Proclamation II
Just What are You Aiming at?
- Individual Conversion or Mass Movements
- Preaching, Teaching and Witnessing
- The Muslim Convert in the Church
Just Where Does Your Christian Living Fit in?
- Just Collective and Individual Responsibility I
- Collective and Individual Responsibility II
- Good Deeds in Realtion to Evangelism
- Prayer in Relation to Evangelism
What About the Question of Universiality?
- Is Christianity Universal?
- Is Islam Universal
Is It "A Battle of Books"
- Yes and No
- Inspiration and Revelation
Is it Law or Evangel?
- Wherein Did Christ Differ from the Jews in the Matter of Faith?
- How Does Your Conception of Faith Differ from that of a Muslim?
- Is Islam Law or Evangel?
What About the Dogma of the Holy Spirit?
- Is this Dogma Preachable I
- Is this Dogma Preachable II
- If not Preachable, Then What?
What About the Eternal Sonship of Christ?
- Conceived by the Holy Spirit
- Born of a Virgin
What is Your Attitutude Toward Muhammad?
- Muhammed's Conception of God in Relation to Yours
- Muhammed's Conception of Preaching in Relation to Yours
- Muhammed's Conception of His Book in Relation to Yours
- Muhammed's Conception of Ethics in Relation to Yours
Why has Christianity Not Developed a Sunnah?
- Just What is Sunnah?
- Is a Christian Sunnah Possible? If nt, Then What?
A Few Comparisons
- Why DOes the Muslim Object to Our Principle of Ethics
- Belief in Allah - Belief in the Father of our Lord
- Belief in Books and Prophets
- Belief in Predestination and Fatalism
- Belief in Judgement and Resurrection