London & Edinburgh: Marshall, Morgan & Scott, Ltd., . Hbk. pp.128.
This book is in the Public Domain
- Crisis leading to Process - Work at Herne Bay - Call to Field - Why Egypt? - How I Learned Arabic
- Pray Back from the Gates of Death - Work with "The Bengal Tiger" - Marriage without Funds - Our Three Principles
- Life-changing seen after Many Days - Meaning of Eccles 11:1
- 64,000 Deaths from Cholera - Essay-writing in Al-Azhar - Does Evening precede Morning?
- "Lord, open His Ears" - "A Sound of Gentle Stillness" (Heb. of I Kings 19: 12) - Dr Reid of Eastbourne on "Handicaps."
- Freedom in the Old Days - An Amatuer Marriage Bureau - The Coming of the "Whirlwind"
- Thine Ears Shall Hear - Instances of Guidance
- The Moslems in China - Egypt Colportage Work - Staying in Egyptian House
- War - "Even then will I be Confident" - (Ps. 27: 3. R.V.) - The Zionist Demonstration in Cairo
- Slumming; Snatching Them out of the Fire - Visit of Bishop Taylor Smith - Cameos from the Streets
- 3,000 Casulaties in he Egyptian Riots - "My Peace I Give unto You"
- "I will Guide Thee" - Further Instances of Guidance - Test for our Books ("Let the Books SPeak, Lord")
- The Greatest Irrigation Engineer Tells of His COnversion from Modernism
- A Thirsty land (Algeria, Sahara, etc.). - MissLilias Trotter and Canon Gairdner "Promoted to Glory" - Attempted Murder of Two of our Staff in Transjordan
- "He Maketh His Ministers a Flame of Fire" - Silver Jubilee of Nile Mission Press
- Some Final Examples of Personal Guidance - Palestine, etc.
- Ethiopia (Cush) Shall Haste to Stretch out Her Hands unto God (R.V.) - Farewell to Egypt - Visits to Druze Mountain - "Go to Nineveh that Great City" - The Shiah of Iraq
- Antioch, Laodicea, Nazareth, Mount Carmel - Finally, Essex again